We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services.
Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Create training materials and operating manuals
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- At least 5-8 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.