Project Coordinator role allows to be in charge of various projects to plan, budget, oversee, document and manage all aspects related to the specific project. Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations. Deliver and execute projects on time within budget to meet the desired business objectives.
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in clients meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Notes :*Excellent Communication , Project &Service Management Skills.
*Candidates Should Be Personality
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- English (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- At least 8-10 years of experience
- Strong portfolio showing expert concept, layout, and typographic skills, as well as creativity and
ability to adhere to brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.