We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- At least 5-8 years of experience with UX and UI design.
- 2 years of experience with design thinking or similar framework that focuses on defining users’
- Strong portfolio showing expert concept, layout, and typographic skills, as well as creativity and
ability to adhere to brand standards.